collectif of_borg Index du Forum

collectif of_borg
Humains, ce collectif qui vous donne tant envie est arrivé, serez-vous de nos proies ou des élus et nous rejoindrez-vous ?

ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion   FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer

Ubisoft Game Launcher For Far Cry 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    collectif of_borg Index du Forum -> Archives -> Archives
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cricjanac
Humains

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ubisoft Game Launcher For Far Cry 3 Répondre en citant

Ubisoft Game Launcher For Far Cry 3 > bit.ly/257dJFU

Glad..help..came..eventually..#13..It...will...run...!...Good...game,...dude.click...to...view...allNow....downloading....Farcry....3,....I....hope....this....all....worksI....simply....went....through...."regedit"....in....my....laptop,....and....deleted....anything....and....everything....that....came....up....when....I....would....type...."Farcry3",...."Uplay",....and...."Ubisoft"scarz01...View...Profile...View...Posts...13...Jul,...2013......2:03pm...And...this...is...why...I...play...PC...games...over...console#7....3The..star..rating..explains..the..opinion..other..people..have..about..Far..Cry..3,..ranging..from.."Highly..recommended"..to.."Very..dangerous".Reviews..by..other..people..-..Click..on..the..Read..reviews..button.Details..about..the..application..you..wish..to..uninstall,..by..clicking..on..the..Properties..buttonHails..(and..sorry..for..poor..english)..from..BrazilWith...the...clean...Uplay...client...install,...I...was...able...to...install...and...launch...Blood...Dragon...from...Steam,...log...in...Uplay,...register...my...copy...of...the...game,...and...play...just...a...few...hours...agoSolarisGT..View..Profile..View..Posts..15..Nov,..2014....4:54pm..Uplay's..servers..are..downImpatient...as...hell...#3...You..may..have..to..register..before..you..can..post:..click..the..register..link..above..to..proceedSuomi...(Finnish).click....to....view....all....(Japanese)please...try...re-installing...the...gameI..guess..I..was..no..help..hehAtleast...thats...the...only...thing...I...can...think...off...and...make...sure...you...run...it...as...an...administratorIf....this....is....your....first....visit,....be....sure....to....check....out....the....FAQ....by....clicking....the....link....above:D..#7..#7....bSun..Nihilanth..View..Profile..View..Posts..18..Dec,..2012....5:30am..well..whats..the..damn..method???..#5..hurr...durrrr...I...need...to...tell...you...people...how...to...use...the...internet...as...well?...Apparently...sobSun...Nihilanth...View...Profile...View...Posts...18...Dec,...2012......5:28am...i...really...hope...this...works...#6...The..Revenant..View..Profile..View..Posts..16..Nov,..2014....8:21pm..I'm..so..close..to..blacklisting..Ubisoft..it..aint..funny....(Ukrainian).Mikro....View....Profile....View....Posts....16....Nov,....2014........2:35pm....Having....the....same....issue#3...#10...Garfunkula....View....Profile....View....Posts....17....Nov,....2014........1:47am....It's....not....a....matter....of....being...."computer....illiterate" f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    collectif of_borg Index du Forum -> Archives -> Archives Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation